Alnera FeedWorkshop RSS Editor features
Create, manage and publish your RSS feeds easily and comfortably. With the integrated html editor and the ftp uploader, you have all necessary tools in one product, to create professional feeds.
Alnera FeedWorkshop runs on Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / 2008 / Vista / 7 and supports all RSS and Atom formats.
Currently supported languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Polish and Chinese simplified
- Supports all RSS formats
- Manage unlimited number of feeds
- Feed repair
- RSS 2.0 Generator
- HTML editor
- FTP uploader
- Export to HTML, CSV or Text
- Stylesheet support
- Freely selectable Styles
- Language file support
Download the free 7 day trial of Alnea FeedWorkshop.
- Get it now
Order Alnera FeedWorkshop now! - $34,95 for a professional feed creator.
- Entering all feed attributes becomes easier by the organization into necessary, optional and additional fields.
- All important fields from the RSS 2,0 specifications available. If you should not know what to enter into a field, tooltips help you by describing each field exactly.
- Edit the article fields as easy as the feed ones. Not necessary articles can be moved to the archive to recover them later.
- Export your feeds at any time into other formats. HTML, tables and text Temlates are already present and other formats can be simply provide by you.
- Publishing feeds with the integrated FTP uploader is very easy. Simply specify the server, user data and upload it to your webserver.
- You can indicate naturally also a proxy server, if you connect e.g. from work over another computer to the internet.
- FeedWorkshop can be adjusted also for the most usual feed formats as standard application, so that you can open each feed only over one mouse-click. If you should prefer another language you can change it at any time in the program.